Please enjoy these excerpts from student performances.
Madison Lemon, age 7
Tristan Smith, age 14
Liszt: Three Concert Etudes - No. 3
Bethany Dyer, age 17
Scriabin: Sonata-Fantasy, Op. 19
Elizabeth Poore, age 17
Haydn: Sonata in F Major, Hob. XVI: 23
- To encourage the personal, practical, intellectual, and spiritual growth of each student as a unique individual
- To train all students to perform with excellence and to develop the essential skills to pursue music professionally
- Openings are available by interview.
- All ages and levels may be accepted.
- Students perform regularly in recitals, competitions, and other venues, and are expected to prepare in detail for lessons.