Imagination, hard work, yes, they are the fuel, but Enthusiasm is the spark which makes the whole leap into flame. ~ Tobias Matthay
- To encourage the personal, practical, intellectual, and spiritual growth of each student as a unique individual
- To train all students to perform with excellence and to develop the essential skills to pursue music professionally
- Over 20 years of experience including private and university teaching, individual and group instruction, and courses in piano literature and music theory
- 10 years of pedagogical studies with Julia Bernstein of New England Conservatory Preparatory School
- 2 years of pedagogical studies with Dr. Timothy Shafer of Pennsylvania State University
- Numerous original compositions and arrangements written for student performance
- Original music theory curriculum written and taught for a 10-week, accelerated high school course
- Masters degree pedagogical dissertation: The Art of Teaching Artistry: Principles of Interpretation and Musicianship Illustrated in Les cloches de Genève: Nocturne by Liszt
- Faculty, Trinity Music Academy, Concord, NH, 2002-2012
- Past private studios in Concord, NH and New York City
- Openings are available by interview.
- All ages and levels may be accepted.
- Students perform regularly in recitals, competitions, and other venues, and are expected to prepare in detail for lessons.